Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aloha.

Wow. Sorry to worry yall. Been moving. Now I have 2 wonderful roomies, Emily and Trish!! and then we have loads of new cool people at CFA!!

Amanda- kinda quiet, havent really talked to her
Kyle- is nice, kinda quiet but works kitchen. Is really down to earth.
Susie-totally awesome!! into team work. super sweet!!! from minnetonka!! sweet!! Has a cartilidge piercing like me!!
Lucas- really cool, but kinda nervous. think he'll be even better than he is if he will relax a bit! really quiet.
Nina- is awesome and loudish, like me! we can talk talk talk!! really cool!!
Whitney- will be with me in the window area this summer, super friendly and amazingly a great person.

They all are amazing and I am glad I am getting to know them all!! I think this summer will be awesome!!

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D