Monday, August 2, 2010

EEK!

The past couple of days have been amazing! Hung out with the best at Castaways! Got me a netbook, and rainbows! Life has been pretty good, considering I have been real sick lately. Feeling soooo much better today. So very glad for that.

Jeremy has also been easier to be around, now that he's relaxed some! I know he will always be there when I need him.

I am also very glad and thankful for all the friends that I have. I love them lots. New and old. I know who will be here for a while, and I love them more! Just feeling very blessed for all my friends, and the people I call family... Kris and Mary Beth Hammerstone, Christina Blevins, Tabby Collins, Jeremy (duh)... I love them all!!

And all my amazing friends!! I love you guys!!

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D