Friday, July 30, 2010

I want to go to Mimi's House.

It's been a few days, and I have forgotten what last happened!

Today I went to Brunch with the family, meaning Ham, Allen, Ky and mom! Ky was a trip! She wanted Chicken, and nothing else. I ordered grits, and when they came out she wanted mine! I split them with her, but she wanted the bowl! I then gave my little princess the bowl, and ate off the plate.

Then, she wanted to eat the butter right out of the container! My silly girl! Oh, and she tried to drink out of the ketchup bottle. She is a riot today! After she ate almost all of her grits, she wanted in my lap. She saw the chicken that she originally wanted on my plate, and said "Mimi, I want your chicken." Baha. I told her to take them. She took one bite, chewed, swallowed and said "Mimi, it's hot. You blow." She is such a lazy baby around me!! She know's Mimi will do it all for her! I love her bunches!

Just like Tuesday night. I went out to mom's to see Ky for a bit. She was having a happy meal from McDonald's. Chicken nuggets, yum. She saw me, put her fries and nuggets in the box, put it under her arm. Then grabbed her sweet and sour sauce and her Littlest Pet Shop Kola Bear toy and said, "Mimi, I am going to your house. Let's go." She is too cute!!

Then to the Dollar general. Inside she wanted to play with a balloon. No, she did NOT want to take it home (that's a shocker to me!). She just wanted to hold it. She did, however, want a slinky and a quack quack whistle. :D Aunt B, my mom, was more than happy to buy her Ky those. Oh, and a bag of cheetos. She handed her toys, also including a bracelet set, to the cashier, who once the cheetos where rung in, gave them back to Ky. The cashier's facial expression when Ky said "thank you" was priceless. Ky proceeded to hand them to me, saying "Open please Mimi." That one word, Mimi, makes me feel so happy! Ky loves her Mimi. I opened them, then we headed to the car. She was so nice to put in the carseat today. When I got home, I was giving her goodbye hugs and sugars, and she had cheeto all over her mouth. yum. :D Cheeto sugar's are the BEST!

My day has been pretty good. I just miss my KyLeigh Shea so much!

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D