Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bah humbug.

That has been my favorite phrase lately. And to quote Perry, "It's not Christmas" My reply was that I use it all year long... Perry's reply, "You're a rebel." Yes, Yes I am.

For now, I am lying in bed, feeling terribly rotten. I've no idea whats going on with me. I've not been hungry, been feeling just awful. Who knows. I hope I am not sick.

I've been off and on the computer all day, and after many texts/FB posts and craigslist posts, I have finally sold my ipod. I will miss it, but I know it has a good home now. At least I have my phone.

Now, to finish up the past couple of rotten days, I am in bed, with Harry Potter on the tv. I've moved up from the Prisoner to the Order for now. :) I may go back with the Prisoner at a later date.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D