Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tralalala-Rain.

Right now is a pretty good part of my day. Nice little storm a brewin' and a super clean house! Not to forget the nicely mowed yard! A big thanks to my baby for that one!

Didn't do a lot today. Woke up a little late again, but that's to be expected since I was passed out for 5 hours yesterday afternoon.

Jeremy called about 12ish saying he was going to come over, and I was like "Why not wait til a little later, so ti won't be so hot." He agreed to come over at 2, which, if you ask me, was still very hot. While he mowed, I did the inside stuff. We finished about the same time, and he went home to shower, as he was very sweaty!

Since then, I have been on FB and such, adding lots of new free things to Freebie Stalker. Very Excited about the newest members! I hope more are added everyday!!

For now, I shall rest some more. Like mentioned above, nothing too interesting happened today.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D