Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anger.

Why must people be so chicken, so rude, and then won't even identify themselves? They sit at home, hiding behind their computer screen where they can talk all this mess and act all big and bad.

Why can't you be the big "adult" you claim to be and say who you are? Oh I know who you are, I am not slow at all. But why must you claim to be "too old for drama so get to steppin!" but yet you CAUSE all the drama in your life?

I know why... you aren't loved like I am. I am loved by a GREAT man, and that bothers you because you can't find anyone as amazing. And no one likes you, really. You honestly don't even like yourself.

Do us all a favor, Grow up and worry about your's and leave me and mine alone. Have a not so great day.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D