Thursday, July 22, 2010

Very, Very... Angry?

Haven't mentioned much of this, because to me, it wasn't that big of a deal. Until now. One of my parental units has a very loud, obnoxious friend. Very rude also. "Friend" believes they know every detail and aspect of my life, and since they being a "god" apparently, they know all, and anything I say, is a lie.

Well, it started last fall. Said friend only wants to hear what the parental unit has to say before making any accusations or remarks. Said friend doesn't ask me a thing, not a single thing. Friend only cares about half the story.

Friend began saying very rude things on facebook about my brother, other parental unit and myself. Nothing about my sister. My sister is a "god" too, to this friend, she can do no wrong. I got angry, and retaliated. You won't talk smack until you know the WHOLE story. Things go ugly. Friend started things not only with my brother, other parental unit and myself, but with my friends, and Jeremy too. It turned BRUTAL before the first parental unit would say a word to friend.

It stopped for a few weeks. Jeremy and I got me a diamond for Christmas... It was posted on FB, along with other activities that I enjoyed around that time with Jeremy and Myleah. Friend sent me a rather cheerful, yet nosey email. This was a Wednesday. I was going to wait a day or 2 to reply. The very next day, Thursday, I had a very rude email from Friend, saying how I took my parental unit for granted, and how I abuse said parental unit and all I do is mooch. Which is a lie, until November of last year. and even then I didn't really mooch. I did my part. Then when I got a temporary job at Christmas, I helped out.

Then is stopped for a few months.

As many of you know, I have a few spare facebook accounts for gaming reasons. Friend found one of them in the past month and started emailing me again. Then told me to stop bothering them. See anything fishy or odd here? We had our choice words and all, and I got tired of it, so I blocked friend. I am tired of this.

Today, well rather about an hour ago, I was on a spare account, and saw something friend had posted on the parental units page, and decided to check out the page... to find this:

FRIEND I love it when mooching losers run their fat pie holes and dont know what their talking about.To all you LOSERS out there YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.LEAVE ME ALONE.Good bye!
July 13 at 10:17am
2 people like this.

Would you believe, not a ONE comment told them to stop, that FB is not the place to handle that. Then for them to say "LEAVE ME ALONE" When all I did was tell them to just stop?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but when someone HUNTS down a fake facebook of mine to email ME rude things, how am I bothering them? I don't know but I am tired of this. And if you are FRIEND, and you are reading this, the time to stop is now.

I am going off to sleep, or try to anyways. Good night everyone else, but friend.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D