Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life Stinks Sometimes.

Here I am, yet again, up late, watching Harry Potter. I do love Harry Potter.

My day has been short for me. I woke up late with a headache, then when I got up and moving, Louise wanted to go to the diner. PERFECT! Since I was feeling bad and didn't want to walk. We arrived, and who did I see. A really old friend, Abe!! Haven't seen him in a long time, but it was good to see him!

Well, we ate, and I talked to mom a bit. Got my strainer and my valentine jammie pants. I love them! So soft and comfy!

When we got home, I was going to finish my laundry from yesterday, and then do some house work. My headache still did not ease! I really hate taking medication, so I tried to wait to see if it would ease off. I laid down, and elevated my knee. Then I passed out. I was out from 12-ish to about 5:45. Then I remembered the Ladies Meeting at church. Oops.

I thought it was at 7, but something said, "Hey, it could be at 6!". I texted a few people, and got no replies as fast as I generally would. It being quarter til, most of them would already be at the church. No one gets signal inside. I call Jeremy and ask him if he would take me. I do the super rush to get ready and be outside. I ended up walking down to the dollar store while waiting. I am impatient.

Jeremy picks me up from there and we arrived at church at 6:13. No one is there. Then I start thinking, well maybe its not tonight. I again try to call Christy with no answer. I ask Jeremy to wait with me a few more minutes. If it was at 7, then someone would be there at 6:30. Finally, around 6:30 Mrs. Karen showed up!! Yay! I am not crazy after all!

It was a fun night! We had a "Family Feud" like game, based on different things in the bible. And it was hard!! The 2 winners, Ms. Vickie for having the most right, and Mrs Brenda, who had to battle it out with Mrs. Ann for 2nd, won a big ice cream bowl, with 4 mini dessert cups and a set of matching plastic ware. :) Well played, ladies, well played.

After church, I get home, Mrs Louise isn't here, she was at hardees, and Mr. John was outside doing a little yard work. Well I come in for a few minutes, and I find out why I had such a horrible headache! I tell you this, I have never experienced this, the horrible symptoms or side affects or whatever you want to call them that go with the not-so-please gift from mother nature.

To top it all off, I didn't have a thing I needed nor the money. I found a very last minute resource to fix my situation, but I hated to do it. There for my conclusion is that life stinks sometimes.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D