Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am blessed :)

Today I woke up, went to church, and came home. Then I went out with Jeremy for a bit.

The music was good; I miss having a drummer. The message was great, GO AFTER JERUSALEM!! Don't settle for Heb-rem. And I am going to that Bible Study Intro tonight. :)

Went out with my baby! We went to BK (my favorite american fast food, Taco bell is my other favorite!) Then to Walmart. We got into a little tiff, but we are tougher and stronger than that <3 Love him! Then we went to Food Lion, he helped me get some food, since I am out of money. I love him!

We ran into Bernie and Micah! Micah is so cute! He got a little jealous, because we were talking to Mommy instead of playing with him, so he squealed a little! Oh but he's still adorable :)

Then he brought me home, and helped me unpack the groceries and he left so I can relax and clean some before I go to church tonight. I bought some chocolate covered doughnuts, but some of the chocolate melted! Oh no! I hope they are still good!

Then, while I was in here updating Freebie Stalker, Louise came in, and gave me some more clothes :) A bunch of tanks tops :) I am excited! And she gave me a hoodie, a few regular shirts, and a few pairs of pants :) I am so very excited!

So far, today has been a great day! I miss my girls though, my Mookie and Ky-Fry. Them silly girls :) Well, I'm off for now.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D