Thursday, July 22, 2010

Angry Beyond Belief.

I posted that long blog yesterday about friend, and how they were still bothering me after I stopped. Then I said I emailed them about that post. This morning, I wake up to a horrible, surprise? I guess? I don't know what you would call it.

My loving best friend alarmed me, when she told me that friend posted things about me. Not just about me, but my FULL name. Um, excuse me? I posted that WHOLE blog yesterday without mentioning names or even genders, and they want to post my NAME and a very nasty, hateful FB WALL post about me? Then a so called friend of mine and a family member comment, and not only NOT tell them to stop, but one of them was EGGING them on!

Now, I have spoken to said parental unit several times and even emailed them this morning. All they had to say about that previous post was "Where is your name?" Honestly parental unit? I sent P.U (parental unit from here on out) all the exchanges between f (friend from here on out) and my replies. I didn't even edit any of it. and yet P.U. seriously asked where my name was?

Now my name is PLASTERED all over the wall of f's FB and I promise you, as the day is young, the sky is blue, and the grass is green and as my name is AIMEE LOUISE ZURCHER that if P.U. does NOT put a stop to this, I will no longer speak to them, about them, or have any evidence, photo's, or anything to do with them again.

I AM THEIR FLESH AND BLOOD! I WAS BORN OF THEM! I WAS RAISED TO NOT TAKE THIS OR LET OTHER DO THIS TO MY FAMILY! But where is my family now?

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D