Friday, July 16, 2010

Rent-a-licious.

I love this movie. I cannot explain how or why, but I really love this movie.

So I have spent the day doing mostly nothing important. Went with the roommate to Walmart and saw my mommy :) Then after, went to the Hospice Store, and I love Hospice. :) She got me a pair of rocket dogs, my 2nd actual name-brand rocket dogs that I got from a thrift store :)

These look so good, too! I love them. Oh but she bought them 'cause she doesn't ever carry cash, and didn't want to just charge the $2 for the shirts she got for her hubby. I am so excited though! I love them!

Anywho, today I started a fan page on Facebook, Freebie Stalker. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Freebie-Stalker-tsu/132813616755257

That's the link. Add it, suggest it, love it :)

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D