Friday, July 16, 2010

Potter, Pizza, Pepsi and Peanuts

So my night was turned around, only after being mad to have to spend my last $10 to get my own dinner, since I couldn't find a ride to the store.

I ordered me a yummy pizza from Domino's online, and I must say, I am rather impressed with that timeline they have :) I got to track my pizza while talking to my lovely Pansy Slytherina <3 She always makes me feel better :):)

Then I popped in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" to watch when my pizza arrived. Fun :)

Finally, my yummy pizza arrived (after having to flag down the pizza guy), I crawled in bed, hit play, and relaxed with pizza and Pepsi, not kool aid.

Yum! Then my friend, Jamie, and I started chatting on FB while I was watching Potter, and he asked if I like boiled peanuts. I was like, duh!! And wouldn't you know it, he brought me some!! At 10:30 at night! He's a good friend!

So now I am full on the 4 P's :) (no potty jokes allowed you guys)

Very happy my night turned around :) Tomorrow, hoping to spend some time with my honey, after he helps out a friend. :D

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D