Thursday, July 22, 2010

Righty Mc Righter Pants.

Today was rough! All that drama and to think, it all happened before I even left my bed this morning. I just want to ask of all of my friends, and rabid reader (haha) That if you hear/see/read anything to do with me, whether bad or good, I want you to come to me, before you start talking to anyone else.

We are all adults, and I would like it to remain that way. Please, for all our sakes, if you have any questions, any at all, come to me. I even have a formspring and can/will answer questions that way. I have reinstated the anonymous option for QUESTIONS ONLY!! all other things that are rude/hateful will be going in the trash.

Thank you to those who will cooperate.

By the way, this goes for everything. Ask BEFORE you assume, please.

:)

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D