Sunday, July 25, 2010

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth.

That is possibly the best quote ever. It's very true. Loads of people these days do this and it's very irritating.

In other news, still feeling awful, and I've no idea why. I hope it's not from eating at Wendy's the other day. That's the only thing I can think of, seeing that was the last time I ate, and after that is when I started feeling so rotten.

Since I've not been well, I can't remember if I posted about my iPod being sold. If I did, oh well. If not, there's the news.

Other than that, nothing ti report, except the fact that I missed church because I couldn't sleep last night. Bah. I hope I get over whatever this is, and soon.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D