Friday, July 16, 2010

Kinda Peeved...

So tonight, Friday night, the night everyone goes out and where am I? Stuck at home... And this makes me very mad. I have several times in my life, have either a) had other plans or b) not felt well but yet I have HAD to go out with one friend or another for any reason at all...

I have been stuck in this house for over a month and only gone out twice... and I practically had to beg to get out then. And where are these friends now?? One is out swimming, and didn't invite me. In fact, she never sees me anymore and she comes in my neighborhood a lot, makes me mad when I have done SO MUCH for her, and I get nothing...

My other friends are already where I wanna be, and won't even offer to come get me, knowing how bad I want to go, and I am not that far... I just can't believe how I am being treated...

And Jeremy is in a bad mood and don't want to go... Hmm.. I've went out in bad moods with him before and usually my night would turn around. I am just so mad... I don't know what to do or how to react... An hour or 2 is too much for anyone to give up anymore... Well I know how to treat them now. This is not fair that I have done so much for anyone, I would give them the shirt off my back, and yet, they can't come get me, and I am 5 minutes away. Shoot, I went out more when I lived out in the middle of no where... Here I am in town and I am a stuck duck?? So mad...

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D