Friday, March 27, 2009

Just another day...

ok so I am off today. yay. I had an interview today and it was awesome. I will have an interview work day, kinda like a trial so I will know whether or not that I like it. I'm pretty sure I will.

So yea, jeremy is pretty much mad at me... and i thought I was going crazy... I told him that wed. i got off at 2 and had to go straight home, cuz my car is broke and i was driving moms. She had to go to work as soon as i got home with the car. So i thought I might have forgotten to tell him. well, last night I know i told him i was off 2day and had the interview then had to come home. Well he swears I didnt tell him and that I was crazy. well dad said he remembered hearing me tell him I was off... so idk... maybe he is going crazy =D

I talked to travis today for the first time since... YESTERDAY =D i love travie bear. we talked until his stepdad came back. that asshole... the stepdad that is. I cannot stand him and i have never met him but they dont want me to meet him cuz he wont like what i gotta say.

As for work, i cant wait til atilla is gone... her and the other bitch theresa embarrassed the hell outta my friend billy and now he wont even talk to me and idk what the said. so thanks alot bitches. I wouldnt have even known unless steve wouldnt have said anything... tsk tsk tsk they need to leave my friends alone. i think atilla is jealous cuz her man wont marry her anymore... and theresa is jealous cuz im young and skinnier than her... so idk

And i have been watching twilight nonstop since ive gotten it.. its not as detailed as the book but still amazing. Jeremy said he picked me up something at BAM last night that is twilight affilated but wont tell me what.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D