Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow.

Damn. It has been too long. 2 months. Sorry for the scare, but I did not fall off the face of the earth. Just been busy.

Jeremy is going to need eye surgery. *sigh* oh the joy... (dark, dramatic, sarcastic tone) He has caterax in both eyes... Makes me sad. He found out when he went to NC for his grandfather's funeral. I joined him for the service and all. It was beautiful. I wish i could have met him.

I have acquired a puppy. A mutt named Guinnea Pig. =D He was named some Japanese thing that I couldn't pronounce. but we called him guinnea for short. so TA DA!!! Just add the pig, and there you go.

Alot of my friends see lab in him, and I do too. Imma ask the vet next time I go. He loves the vet, shockingly. He loves to play out doors, and loves other dogs and even cats. He loves to play with Bella, Jeremys kitten but the feeling isnt mutual. It's kinda funny to watch him chase her around.

I have also read and fell in love with the whole Twilight thing. Craze. Frenzy. Trend, whatever have you. I just love everything about the books, the story and the movie. Though the movie tends to piss jeremy off. It kinda made me mad at first but then after watching the entire thing i realized it shouldnt. They had to cut some stuff somewhere or it wouldve been waaaay longer than 2 hours. I averaged about 6 hours for each book. Took me a week total. I just love them. I probably owe jeremy for a new copy of Breaking Dawn though. I may have broken the spine of the book. Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my favorites... I wont say why just incase you haven't read them but want too... Oh funny thing. My friend Thom looks just like Carlisle except Thom's hair is brown and a little longer. Too Funny actually! =D




Funny things happened today at CFA. First, when Rob comes in, Steve starts to bag. Well, I open the mini fridge and it hits steve and he says "ARRGGH!! damn it" well, i barely heard the damn it. Some lady pulls up and IDK if she heard the damn it or just him bitching about how imma bag for my self after that. She yells at him to apologize cuz he's a jerk and she hates his attitude and its against everything that CFA is for and blaaahhh blahhh blah.

Then some US Coast Guard comes in and gives me a credit card with the name "Stacy" on it. I thought it was his girlfriends card and say "You dont look like a stacy". His real name is stacy... "CRAP!!" was all i could think.

Well, Im tired and need to go to bed... gotta interview in the morning... Night Yall!!

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D