Saturday, March 28, 2009

Slight Obsession...

I am now watching Twilight for the 7th consecutive time since i have owned it. I cant help it. Obsession may be a mild term. I have read the whole series 2 times and breaking dawn like 5 or 6 times.

Today at work sucked. Theresa, Debbie and Martin were all out. It was only Karen, Mom and I up front til 11:45. Then Josh, Attilla and Charlotte came in... Jason was running back and forth training Attilla's replacement, and fixing the screens. We had 2 go out... it was awful. Most of lunch i was window and bagging... ugh. I hated it... hoepfully things will work out good with Rag Tops and Roadsters and I can just quit CFA altogther. Im tired of it, really. I will miss Jason, but no one else. They just all get on my nerves lately. Karen is getting lazier and lazier... Charlottes ok, I would miss her too... but ugh... im just tired of it all...

Went to pay the phone/net bill today, and we went to walmart and i got jeremy, and his 2 nephews easter stuff today... yay. we also got stuff to make Roast beef with potato's, carrots, and rice n gravy 2maro. SO EXCITED!!!

Well, im out for now but will write later...

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D