Monday, April 6, 2009

Chillin at my grannys

So yea, after my nap, I took my car for a test drive to see how things were working out. Thats bad that i gotta test my own car. I rode down to the gas station and back and it did good. Then after the sperm left, i did too. I went to see the old lady.

Now, i dont remember if i said anything, but she just had a pacemaker put in. So i went to see her and everyone was there: Cheryl, Brandi, Ky, Jay, and the sperm. Cheryl made a pot roast with tators and onions and rice. I put the juice and a few tators on the rice... yum! Both babies cracked me up. They have this cylinder shaped plastic blow up toy, like a ball but a cylinder. Well, they'll lay on their bellies and roll on top of it... Too cute!! Well, brandi took sperm back to his place and then ran to town, i guess. IDK what happened to her. so just me, jay and cheryl, oh yea and guinnea pig, stayed for a bit. Jay was sooo funny! she was running around babbling about anything. she would point at grandma and "Blah bwrrrr Aggg Hee hee hee" and sometimes she would point to one of the dogs and just babble away. Too funny.

then i came home, and got like really hungry for some icecream. i really wanted coldstones but i did not want to drive to the beach, so i settled for mcdonalds. well, mom and dad wanted food too so i went and got some. A big mac is 3 frickin dollars... for a sammich!! WTF?! well, it was too late before mom could tell me not to get the sammich, so on the way home, my car started acting up again... Dammit... well, now i have come to a decision to sell the piece of shit. Thats it, im done. imma call this guy in little river who owns a car dealership that offered to buy it. Imma miss my stickers but thats bout it.

and i hope we are still going bowling tomorrow... well, i gotta go. gotta get up at 3 am... grrr

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D