Friday, April 3, 2009

Friends: Better than Psychologists! (&&Cheaper too)

So, I have been thinking alot about my future and all... And been feeling very lonely. I don't know why i would... (sarcasim my dear friends...)

So yea, I was on facebook (Like always) when I read my old doc's status:

Vance Vandergriff

is on call.....blah, blah, blah.2 hours ago


Haha, so I commented and here is how the rest goes:

Aimee Zurcher at 10:20pm April 3
hey doc... I need ya!! =D

Dave Curry at 11:34pm April 3 via Facebook Mobile
Better get over there and help her doc! It could be life threatening.
Aimee Zurcher at 11:48pm April 3
its heartbreak... or rather heartache. it is serious...
Vance Vandergriff at 11:49pm April 3
Take two aspirins and facebook me in the morning ;)
Aimee Zurcher at 11:50pm April 3
ill try. lol can i take aleve though, asprin dont seem to help?
Vance Vandergriff at 11:55pm April 3
Sure thing dear. Now go get some sleep.
Dave Curry at 11:55pm April 3
I thought it was a cookie and call me.
Aimee Zurcher at 11:57pm April 3
wish i could sleep. i been thinking waaay too much, that i may have brain cancer. they say everything gives you cancer these days

*sidenote: sorry if the cancer joke offends anyone. most my family has had cancer, so i have a wee bit of dark humor



So that was another humorous thing for me tonight as i battle my slight depression. Thanks D and Tabby Fla for putting up with my whiney self. I love you both!! ILYMTT!!




No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D