Monday, April 6, 2009

Sigh

it is sooo hott. I feel like imma burn up... lol

In other news, I had my interview today but I dont know if that is something i wanna do. I will have to go out and get people to buy ad's to send out in a mailing list packet. It's not too bad except for the fact that i will have to drive alot. So idk... I called RAR (Ragtops and Roadsters) back and now i gotta wait on Nurmene to call me back again. ugh this is bothering me.

I havent seen my tabby fla in a while and i miss her...

Tomorrow, Jerm, Myeah, Byron and I are going bowling after i get off work. yay!! i love bowling. Yesterday we went to maze mania, and we all remembered why we hated it!! you get lost and hot and sweaty. They didnt even have the maze set up so you could go through the exit... it was crap. Then we played putt putt and myleah and i got bored. it sucked. So we decided to go bowling next time... I love bowling =D

so yea... when i whoke up from my nap after my interview, the sperm of my father (aka biological brother) was here... eek!! so hes playing guitar hero as i type. its kinda funny.

Well, im out for now... might come back later

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D