Thursday, April 9, 2009

Laaddy daaah!!

so i was rudely awoken several times today from my dad being really sick and loud. so finally mom starts freaking out and takes him to the ER. Well, he was back and forth from the ER and the Pain Mgt Center he goes to... The Doc at PMgt all but called mom and dad liars cuz he passed his drug test.

*For those who dont know, my dad takes 2 narc's and 1 muscle relaxer and he is supposed to fail. No way he passed...*

Well, he eventually made his way from both the ER and PMgt... he made his way to the family doc... Vandergriff... and non of the doctors really wanted to right the scripts for him cuz one doc thought he was selling it... which is BS...

well we got everything worked out and got him home and then i went to granny's... yay!!

While there, i played with jay and ky... and we watched twilight and OH! OH! OH!! aunt cheryl my have sold my car... but she didnt tell the people about the thing with the heat... so im scared they are gonna not want it... she kept saying they have 72 hours til im scott free, but dad told me thats only off a car lot. So HA!!! but i would feel kinda bad but whatever...

So then Imma go to a car lot... YAY!!

But back to granny's... after cheryl and jay left, brandi me and ky broke out grannys karoke machine... ky was super funny!

so all i gotta do 2maro, is try to get up to grannys to clean out my car, cancel the insurance, get the tag off my car, buy my 30g IPOD =D, go to work, cash my check... oh the fun...

TTYL...

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D