Thursday, March 4, 2010

Esqua!

Today was BLECK!! I woke up and went to old-fart sit aunt janie. When I got there, Cheryl said Mookie had been sick all night. Well, I was like "leave her here. dont take her if shes been sick" well what she didnt tell me was that mookie was also sick this morning... A few hours later I got a call from her saying the daycare needed someone to get the baby. OMG, i was mad but I went. poor baby. Can't blame her. Well, she was fine when I got her, but i brought her to mom just incase it was a virus so janie or brandi and bunky dont get it. Mom said she ate a little potato salad and she was fine.

Well ham was sick at school, so we had to go get her. we were almost to the school, and Mookie got sick all over the car. but she felt better after. lol she was like "all better" and ugh, i couldnt do anything for her, curse my weak stomach. but we got her all better and she was fine the rest of the afternoon.



No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D