Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rawr. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!!

The last couple of months have been crazy, what with me getting fired, and then my time in NC and the times after. And even before that. Crazy times like these make a person think.

Like the summer of 08 when I found out Robin, Myleah, and Byron where moving down, I thought things would be different, for the worst. But instead, things got good for a long time. Myleah and I got really close. Now, I am not sure. We got close and we talked about a lot of things that I never thought I would talk about with someone other than Jeremy. (yes, he was present for *those* conversations, too. it's the topics that kind of embarrass you in public forms) We talked about everything at one point. I loved her like a sister. Then things went bad between her and Jeremy. Then her and myself.

After a few months, I contacted her again. I missed her. Then we talked again, and I loved it. And apparently I said something to someone about what we (Myleah and I) talked about. Thing is, I don't know what it was. I am confused. I know I didn't tell Jeremy, he got mad because I wouldn't tell him. Then she went a few days without talking to me, and when I was editing my friends list, I thought I would save her the trouble and deleted her. That just pissed her off more. I am sorry that I did it, but since she won't talk to me... I guess all I can be is over it.

The past few months also made me realize who my real friends are. Who I need in my life. The ones who will always be there for me. I've made some new friends along the way, and I hope to keep them forever, if possible.

I have learned what lengths a person will go through to hurt someone, to pain someone, to break someones heart. Someone who will tear a family apart. Well, a few someones. I know the pains of losing people you love, whether by death or one's own decision. The terrible things life has to offer.

But I also know the great things life has to offer. the little moments that make life wonderful. The family moments everyone should experience, and the love that goes with it. The days that seem so perfect, that are perfect, that nothing, anything, anywhere could mess them up.

The things that make us human. The emotions, the anger, the love, the hatred, the depressions, the happiness.... These things all combined into one that make everyone the same. Some have higher or lower levels of each emotion, but all the emotions are there. ALL of them; not one person is exempt.

My family consists of great people, who love me through EVERYTHING. not who get pissed and say I am nothing on a regular basis. Not people who stab me in the back. They are the people I can not LIVE without. Whether by blood or adoption, my FAMILY loves me, and I love them. Each differently, individually, sometimes very emotionally.

Recent events have made me question who is really there for me. Who reciprocates my actions, and thoughts. Who has been there for me, always. I know who they are. They know.

Jeremy Kent Billings
Tabitha Maria Collins
Rebecca Marie Bruno Zurcher
Jalyn Nicole Drinkwine "Mookie"
Donald Travis Mercer
Ham. (sometimes :) lol)

These are those who have been there. Through EVERYTHING.

These are who have helped out alot. Whether it was to comfort me, talk to me, someone who understands me. Thank you!! all of you!!!

Estefania Guajardo
Cheryl Drinkwine
Sabrina Angelene Billings Delaney (BMW sessions :) lol)
Allen Best
Christina "Pansy" Blevins
Matthew Belcher

I love all of you!!! you all are the best!

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D