Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Laptops.

So, Yesterday ham and I went and got new laptops. yay! they are wonderful, and will be ours in 2 years or less! lol

Been crazy around here lately! So excited once again that Myleah and I are friends again!! yay! I am planning on going to see her in TX sometime in the near future. :):) Jeremy wasn't happy at first but I hope he won't stay mad. I really want to go. I miss her.

Mom got her job!! Don't know exactly when she's starts but hope its soon. I am to hear this Monday about my prospective. Hope I get it. *fingers crossed*

So ready for the summer and PARTY SEASON!! My first year of legal drinking age, and I am ready to party like its 2010... Wait, it is 2010 :):) Hoping to have that St. Patty's Day party the weekend after so all working people can come. Ready for some Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy's!!! Well, I am going to peace out for now, but don't worry, I'll be back.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D