Monday, March 29, 2010

La La La... Lolly's!

Today my Mookie head was over! Well, lets back track, as I said earlier, I went with Jeremy to town. While in town I got a call from Cheryl, saying Mookie was screaming my name and she missed me!! Aww! Well, she gave Mook the phone and I talked to her, well sorta. She just kept saying "Me me, Me me... Where you? Me me, Me me. I love you. Me me, home now." It was cute.

But when she came over, she was COVERED in cheese doodle dust, and no pants! Just the way she likes it :) Silly goose. She was as rambunctious as ever. We had a ball! She was so sweet and funny! I will miss these days when she gets to be a teenager. *gasp* I can't think of that now :O

Overall, today has been a great day! Now, if only one of the many jobs I have applied for will give me a call back... :)

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D