Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dammit


Ok, last time. I am not gonna move. It broke my heart last night just to think about not seeing Jeremy, my grandma, my nieces, my family on a daily basis. It would be nice to live on my own and stuff but I am a big family person, and I would miss them.


I went shopping with my grandma yesterday. She called me while I was packing and asked if I wanted to go to town with her. We went to walmart to get vampire teeth for Nick, and while we where there, she bought me 2 shirts. they are cute. Then we got some water, and went out to eat at ryans. Jay called me =D i miss talking to him sometimes. He's very nifty. (But not quite as nifty as jeremy =D) So we ate, then went to visit Jo Anne @ GMH. She's got cellulitus in both legs... ugh!


So we went back to her house, and I put up all the water we bought, and then went to take some stuff to aunt cheryls. well, she needed a shower so grandma and I took the girls to my house so mom and i could watch them while cheryl got ready. Jalyn was a bunny and Kyleigh was a kitty. So cute... but Ky was tired and you could tell. So then I dressed all piraty and stuff.... and Jeremy and I went to Janets, Grandmas, Aunt Katies then to Scott and Jess's where we spent ALL night in the car talking... then to my house and talked some more... and i finished packing only to get up 4 hours later (yes, i only slept 4 hours) and decided not to go... so jeremy and i had one heck of a time last night for me not to go. Shelly, Todd, and Megan are gonna be pissed but right now, I don't care. I need my family on a daily basis and I wont get it there like i want it... especially with the Holiday seasons coming... Thanksgiving, birthdays, christmas...


Well, I'm off now... gonna try to squeeze in a nap before work... (ps, I know that picture is kinda old but it is one of my favorites... actually it is really old... it was the christmas of 05... one week after we started dating...)

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D