Thursday, November 6, 2008

New things!



Had a couple of interviews at Arby's and I go back this afternoon for another. Been super busy lately. Yesterday, Jeremy and I went and hung out with my grandma all day and I am grateful we did because at first he didn't want to go. But i appreciate him doing so. So we had fun, went to Ryans and Walmart. Grandma bought me 2 things of cake mix and icing and i made a 3 layer cake with just one box and one thing of icing and it is yummy! i stayed with her last night and I'm glad I did. Her alarm was being funny today and didn't go off so I woke her up 15 minutes late (it was on time forme) and we got ready and went to hardees and washed her car and I was at work 30 minutes early! yay me! now i am no break, and I am running out of time. I shall return with the stories of my not-so-interesting-but-midly-funny-and-always-true-life-of-aimee-and-family.

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D