Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things are getting better.

Heya. Jeremy and I are communicating better. I talked to him about how bad I want a baby, and how bad I want my wedding date moved to 2011. Well, as of now, it maybe 2011, depending on how things go. We agreed that finacially we aren't ready to be parents... But we will try one day... after 2013 or so. That way we can be together for a while before the kids come.


Which has always been my plan. I wanted to be married by 21 at the latest, and start having babies at 25/26ish...


Tabby knows what I am going through. She's going through it too. She wants a baby too... but she wants to wait til she has her own house and better income too... Then we will have kids together... I loves her more than turtles. =D


So... Ham's birthday is tomorrow and i got her a surprise... WICKLES!! hahaha... She's sleeping so by the time she will find out it will be too late. She will already have them. And imma talk to hitler about helping me decorate a little for her 2maro.


OH NEW WEBSITES!!!


I'm opening my own scrapbooking service. I have 2 websites...




Thanks to Jay for helping me with the name, and Hitler (aka Travis) for helping me come up with a logo. I designed it all by myself and I like it. Hope you see that its mostly North America and Part of South America!
Well, gonna go do some more stuff... like look for more of my layouts and such... ttyl

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D