Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh the joys of tiredness...

Ok, im so sleepy and tired but the sleep must have ran away... I'm still continuing my search for a job and a car. I found several vehicles I'm interested in. And im hoping to work at walgreens. I just love the whole environment of it all... IDK... but I can't stay at Chick Fil A and idk if i want to continue working in resteraunts... at least not fast food..

sigh.... and im still fighting the, urge, the needing, the whatever for a baby. I know finacially I'm not ready.. but I still want one... I'm going to talk to Aunt Cheryl... hopefully soon, about getting Jalyn if anything happens before the baby turns 18 so she doesnt go to her daddy's family. Maybe that would ease my baby mania... i love that little ball of fun! =D

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D