Monday, November 10, 2008

so much STRESS

ok to start off with today i found out 2 of my friends are dating... and that never ends well... then one of them came into work, while i was busy and tried to talk to me about some texts i sent to the other....


ugh, then they forgot to order fries so i promo-ed some out... and atilla found out and bitched at me... then she told the big boss and she mentioned the words "fired" and "write up". well, i could care less right now... that BITCH pisses me off and i DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!! shit man, FUCK HER...


i got the job at arby's but they are waiting til they get more business or dec. 1 which ever comes first.... so heelll yeeeaaaa....



and now, i really, really, really, REALLY wanna get married... and i really really really want to have a kid. like now. and i have no idea why. I'm like all depressed and stuff because I want to get married and have kids.... and i know im not waiting til 2013... it will be before 2013 before i get married... i want kids about 2013 not married...


i just feel like i was born to be a mom and its very difficult for me to be one when my PARTNER in crime and love is refusing to let me live out my dream.... my destination... and idk what to do... i need him so much and yet.... idk... I SO WANNA BE A MOM!!!!


why, i just love kids, and i want one... just really bad... I am so ready... I can make it if i tried but jeremy isnt ready. idk....


so much confusion, stress, depression... i need to get outta here... oh and not to mention, my uncle is supposedly getting married this saturday and i hate it... and idk if it will happen... havent talked to anyone that way in a long time... idk if i want to. i do need to tell JJ im not mad at her... but i dont want to talk to my uncle as long as he is with that WHORE of a lying preacher.... i cant stand her, and i refuse to agree to this. i want to so badly go to OK and kick BOTH there asses... his for being so STUPID and hers just because of all the stress and shit shes puttin my uncle through and all the shit she had put him through...

WHAT THE HELL I WANNA CRY... I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A BABY... ...



HELL MAN....

No comments:

PartyLite

Twilight (obsessed) =D